Viva Italia!

Tuesday 5 July 2011
Luke and I returned from Florence, Italy on the 23rd of June and I'm only just now getting back into the swing of things. My last load of laundry is being done as we speak, but clothes from the week since Italy have piled up. I blame Luke, as I asked him to pick up clothes soap and he kept forgetting.

I know I usually just write exclusively on my English life, but this counts as it was my first official holiday as an English woman. It was an absolutely fantastic holiday but "A picture is worth a thousand words." And with that adage I hope you enjoy the video!


Erin x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog! I love receiving them, good and bad, so please don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...